Would you like to star in a pitch for a sneaker commercial? Do you own cool Adidas and/or Nike sneakers? Are you an avid Adidas and/or Nike collector? Do you live in NYC? Do you have a cool Adidas and/or Nike story to tell? Do you know everything about your Adidas and/or Nike sneakers?
Guys and gals of all ages who own 2 or more pairs of Adidas and/or Nike sneakers. Including, but not limited to: old school/vintage (1970’s and 1980’s), new school (1990’s and 2000’s) , skateboard, running, basketball, tennis, suede, patent leather, reflective, reptile, team logo, clear stripes, hi tops, low tops, mascot, embossed, Stan Smith’s, Gazelles, ZX, Superstars, or any other cool, rare, limited edition (Quick strikes, Tier Zero, Consortium, 35th Anniversary, Originals, etc.), collaboration or eclectic Adidas and/or Nike sneakers in your personal collections. Condition can be varied, from worn-in and used to brand new.
– Digital photos of your Adidas and/or Nike sneakers before we cast you.
-All ages are welcome. Under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian, or parent.
– If 18 or older we will require a valid NYS Driver license or State I.D.
– Must live locally in one of New York’s 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island or Bronx
– Are you a dancer (breakdancing, popping, locking, ballet, house, vogueing, tap, etc)? Do you double dutch jump rope? Are you highly active in Adidas and/or Nike endorsed sports (skateboarding, soccer, basketball, running, tennis, golf, baseball, football, lacrosse, etc)? Are you a graffiti artist? If you have these skills it is a bonus. If you do not have these skills, we need you anyway!
-You will be required to come outfitted as you would wear/style your sneakers, if you come with multiple pairs of sneakers you will need to bring an outfit for each pair. There will be a stylist that will work with you prior to the shoot, as well as on site the day of.
-You may also be asked to bring props based on your sneakers and skills.
– This is a non paid acting job. We are looking for people who are avid Adidas and Nike heads, collectors, lovers of the Adidas and Nike culture. Your name and story will be documented and integrated into the marketing campaign.
– You will be on set for at least one full day in our Brooklyn studio.
– Call times and shoot date have not yet been determined.
Please email photos of your sneakers and note any sports you play or dance experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nike “Believe In The Run” Competition
- Young Love: ValDay Sneaker Releases
- Nike Wants YOU As Their Next Field Reporter!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Nike’s 1LOVE Short featuring Theophilus London!
- M.I.S.S. Presents: All Day I Dream About Neon