Your Name: Tiffany
Name of the Playlist: That’s My JAM! Songs about food to get you in the mood.
Genre: A smorgasbord of jams: some Jack Johnson for Breakfast, Nas for Lunch, and JT for the carry-out. Dead Prez starts it healthy for us, while Trey Songs, 112, and Suzanne Vega gives us a little sugar for dessert.
Mood: Hungry….for food, love, or all of the above.
Playlist Inspiration: You want some bread with that jam? I’m tired of hearing all these songs about aa-a-a-aa-a-aa-a-alcohol, because all I want is food to get me in the mood. These jams all feature food in the title, but are they all really talking about food? I’m not sure if these songs make me hungry for food, or hungry for something else. Either way, it’s all good for you.
Image layout by Sarah
- Playlist: More Soundtrack Appreciation!
- M.I.S.S. Playlist: The Friend Mixtape
- M.I.S.S Playlist: Feel Good Music
- M.I.S.S. Playlist: A Case of The Browns
- M.I.S.S. Playlists: Let Me Get This