Inspired by Rihanna inspired by M.I.A. inspired by all the other artists before them. Spring/Summer is upon us, best way to celebrate is with color and crazy patterns. Strictly for the Rude Gals. — Leilanie
Airy dresses, soft natural make-up, and the devil’s spawn equal one hot summer
meant for a nice spring or fall day, this look is for those that are truly city bound, with a lightweight bike in tow and some thinking on their mind.
I’m loving the saddle-messenger bag, I just might need to get one to store my sketchbook while coasting around the city! by Trina
I’m loving the ’90s influence for summer–crop tops and denim shorts are a no-brainer. I also love the idea of minimal makeup, going for an au naturale look on the face with a pop of color by way of red lipstick and lip gloss. Also a huge influence for me: festival fashion, namely Coachella-friendly style. Comfort rules all in hot weather!
By Sarah L.
My bachelors degree is weeks away from being under my belt. If my humble (for now) budget allowed, this would be my celebratory outfit!
- Hellz Sample Sale in LA this weekend!
- Ears To The Street: Tangerine Dream
- Celebrity Style: 5 Items To Take Your Wardrobe From Summer To Fall
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Spring Secrets – How to Make your Own Mineral Foundation
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Tibi Spring 2010