Where did you take the photo?
In my tower
What were you thinking before you took the photo?
Reflection on some interations that I had with people in my life that didn’t work out as positive as i would have liked.
What were you thinking after you took the photo?
Now that you’ve made the resolve put it into practice.
What’s interesting to you about the photo?
It’s a friendly reminder.
What camera did you use?
My Man, My Love, My Nikon D80
- Photo Of The Week: Sexy Note to Self on Emotion #1 by Nina Parks
- Photo Of The Week: Never A Dead Bird by Nina Parks
- Photo of the Week: Grown Simba by Nina Parks
- Photo of the Week: Peter Parker 513 by Loni Schick
- Photo Of The Week: Miss Ashleigh by Amanda Lopez