1. Name of photo?
2. Where did you take the photo?
DeCenzo-Cordova Inc. did a promo shoot for a lovely milliner: O’Lover Hats. This was taken in her studio.
3. What were you thinking before you took the photo?
That the dress would look good in motion.
4. What were you thinking after you took the photo?
I love the contorted shape of her body.
5. What’s interesting to you about the photo?
It’s fun that she’s anonymous and also I love the colors.
6. What camera did you use?
Canon 5D MarkII
- Photo Of The Week: In the Moment by Decenzo-Cordova
- Photo of the Week: Melissa by DeCenzo-Cordova
- Photo of the Week: Nikol by Decenzo-Cordova
- Photo of the Week: I heart Istanbul by Decenzo-Cordova
- Photo Of The Week: Los Rakas by Amanda Lopez