A bit of a tomboy at heart, I’m definitely that girl that wears her hair the same two ways day in and day out– either up, or down. I often find that, because I’m so lazy to switch it up on the daily, a good alternative is a solid do with some dimension that makes me stand out from the ordinary. Currently, my cut complete with a side-swooped bang is doing just the trick, and also giving me that extra little bit of sleep each am when I don’t have to wake up with the crowing roosters to deal with my hair!
Luckily, San Francisco based hairstyle extraordinaire Sante Johnson agrees with me. A stylist at the Louie Hair Salon in the city, M.I.S.S. TV recently caught up with Sante behind the scene of an upcoming M.I.S.S editorial shoot. The ever-so-adorable Sante gave us the lowdown on what the Top 5 bangs styles were in her book, and looks like side-bang made the cut! Righteous…
Check out the Top 5 Bangs below, courtesy of Sante Johnson!
Image layout courtesy of the amazing Avee
- M.I.S.S. TV: Liz “Busy Lady” Baca’s Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Coutorture’s Fall’s Top Five: Past & Present
- M.I.S.S. Presents: All Day I Dream About Neon
- Photo Of The Week: Mayra La Muerta by Amanda Lopez
- La Chanelphile Beauty Editorial: “All That Glitters”