M.I.S.S. had the chance to sit down and chat with Girldrive author, Nona Willis Aronowitz about her experience writing her first book. Her research took her and co-author Emma Bee Bernstein on a road trip across the U.S. à la Jack Kerouac in On The Road. The mission? To meet women of different ages and backgrounds to ask them what feminism meant to them. Watch the interview below to hear about her experiences and stay tuned for her Women Making History interview.
- “Girl Drive: Criss-Crossing America, Redefining Feminism” Book Review & Give Away
- SF: “Girldrive” Reading at Modern Times Bookstore
- Women Making History: Nona Willis Aronowitz
- Women Making History 2009: Week One Round-Up
- M.I.S.S. TV: Nola Darling at SOBs in New York