Last summer the Impossible Project teamed up with Urban Outfitters to release a limited number of deadstock Polaroid cameras, and the hope at the time was to bring back Polaroid for good in 2010. Flash forward to now and we’re starting to see the fruits of the Impossible Project’s labor. This limited edition Polaroid One 600 designed by graphic designer, cartoonist, writer and illustrator Paul Giambarba (who worked with Polaroid before in the late 1950s) updates the iconic camera with a focus-free lens, inbuilt flash, and a digital LCD screen for displaying picture count. It also comes with a pack of matching Polaroid 600 instant film. If you’ve been jonsing for a Polaroid camera since last year’s drop, hit up the Impossible Project’s online store and be prepared to plunk down $180.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Urban Outfitters x The Impossible Project Polaroid Kit
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Polaroid Two Instant Digital Camera
- R.I.P. Polaroid (1930s-2008)
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Polaroid Grey Label by Lady Gaga
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Ricoh x Stussy – 30th Anniversary GR Digital III Digital Camera