YES PLEASE! Word is that Lady GaGa is planning to parlay her out-there ideas into her own line of sunglasses, and is said to be in talks with London label Linda Farrow about collaborating on designs. As you know, Farrow is well known for being one of Lady Gaga’s staple accessories; sunglasses. Farrow has teamed with the man who is after our own heart, Jeremy Scott. List also includes: Alexander Wang, Matthew Williamson, Dries Van Noten and last month a collaboration with British Electronica-Pop star Róisín Murphy released last month.
I can’t expect nothing but sheer awesomeness, c’mon! It’s Gaga x Farrow. FTW! Stay tuned for future news and photos of this heart racing news.
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga for Dazed Digital
- I Wear My Sunglasses At Night . . .
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Linda Farrow at NYFW
- Jeremy Scott for Linda Farrow Gold Baroque Sunglasses
- The Glamorous Life: Lady Gaga Cover 944