Married to the Mob (MTTM) released their second Spring collection titled “Gramercy Gardens,” and from the looks of it there are plenty of tees and tanks to go around. The daisy motif returns on select pieces, one of them being a pair of indigo wash jeans.
The stand out piece has to be the satin jumper, which seems most refined amongst tees that read “If it ain’t stiff it ain’t worth it” or “eat drink f*** sleep breathe bleed cry live.”
Aside from the clothes, it was cool to see the McSweeney sisters double the trouble by posing together in the campaign. Nothin’ like a good ol’ family affair to give a label real roots.
Wanna shop? Visit the MTTM Online Shop
- Married to the Mob Spring Collection, Part Deux
- Louis, Louis: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!
- MTTM Spring 2012 Starring Ultra Babe Gita
- Married to the MOB’s “Lost Summer”
- New MTTM Spring Collection!