It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of French film and the French aesthetic, having devoted one of my first Fashion Meets Film columns to Parisian pixies on camera (gamines–hot!). Apparently designer Rachel Roy is as well– great minds think alike! The former Mrs. Damon Dash has just released a short film entitled Miroir to showcase her Spring 2010 Rachel Rachel Roy collection, and it’s worthy of more than one “oo la la!” Jennifer Venditti directed the short, which shows off the amazing depth of diversity in the Spring 2010 Rachel Rachel Roy collection: Lolita. Menswear. Office wear. Military. Retro Gamine. Seriously, is there a look the Rachel Rachel Roy collection can’t pull off? Negatory, everything looks tres chic!
Watch Miroir, the short film from our former M.I.S.S. TV guest Rachel Roy below!
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Miroir Collection
- Rachel Roy Interview & Rachel Rachel Roy Event at Macy’s
- The Film Link List: 05.12.11
- Online: Last Day of Rachel Roy + Estelle Pop-Up Store
- Toofly 5Pointz Video by Jay Maldonado