With Womens History Month coming to a close, the ladies behind M.I.S.S. discuss what the word “Woman” means to them. Our founders and some of our editors share ideas of the importance of womanhood with you, from memories of the past to hopes of the future. From earth-goddess, to Nina Simone, to the bearers of life, the M.I.S.S. crew defines what being a woman in today’s world means to them. The video features the likes of: Gabriella Davi-Khorasanee, Liz Baca, and Lexx Valdez, in addition to Candee Lozano, Mayra Ramirez, Reina Sofia, and Ashley Thompson.
Watch it below and let us know what YOU think the word “woman” means to you!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Our Editors Weigh in on Hellz x Vans!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Behind the Scenes with Office Tramp
- M.I.S.S. Crew Founders on two.one.five Magazine.com
- M.I.S.S. TV: Top 5 With Diplo
- M.I.S.S. Presents: ‘Ay! Mi Cubannie!’ featuring Cubannie Links