We’re a special breed here at M.I.S.S.–ladies who work hard, and play just as hard. A prime example of that is the below Top 5 video interview with one of the co-founders of M.I.S.S, Liz “Busy Lady” Baca, otherwise known as “Gotta Get the Goods” Baca. In case you weren’t schooled, Liz is a vintage hunter slangin’ the goods, and a stylist extraordinaire. While on the set of the latest M.I.S.S editorial shoot for Office Tramp, our in-house-stylist took a break from slaving away under the bright lights to have a little play time… with her iPhone.
Ravers, Grills, and Chanel galore–this is one of the many reasons why we’re Women Making History! Check out Liz “Busy Lady” Baca’s Top 5 iPhone Apps below!
Image Layouts: Katrina
- The Coveted interviews M.I.S.S. Liz!!!
- A Peek Into the Nina Shoes Archive on “The Goods!”
- M.I.S.S. TV: Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Event!
- The Goods! At Marmalade Vintage Are Here!
- The Goods! Heart NY Shop-in-Shop Installation at Marmalade Vintage Opens Tonight!