Incase has seen fit to bless all you iPhone and iPod Touch owners out there with fresh, new updates to a couple of their signature case lines. First up is the Crystal Slider Case, a blinged out variation on the classic slider that features a frosted crystal-flake finish and a high-gloss exterior coating. Interior rubber guardrails provide shock absorption as well as impact and scratch protection. They’re available in a wide range of colors, including Aubergine (Eggplant), Silver, Blue Sea, Purple and Black.
Meanwhile, Incase’s Snap Case series has been updated with the one of the most pliable and durable cases in the company’s history, the Topo Flex Snap Case. The case’s structure is achieved by overmolding plastic and rubber, which come together to create Incase’s famous Topo pattern on the case’s outside. Besides looking good, the Topo pattern provides added grip to the exterior while coating the interior for another layer of protection and shock absorption. available in two-tone combinations of Turquoise/Bubblegum Blue, White/Medium Gray and Dark Gray/Black. Both case styles retail for $34.95 and, as usual, are available exclusively online through the Incase webstore and at an Apple Store near you.
- Pastel Monochrome Slider Case for iPhone 3G
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase Monochrome iPhone 4 Slider Cases
- Incase Tortoise Snap Case for iPhone 4
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s Spring 2010 Collection Has Something for Everyone
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Got Reception Problems? Incase’s iPhone 4 Cases to the Rescue!