Girls Got Kicks is a book project put together by Lori Lobenstine, founder of Female Sneaker Fiend, to showcase all the lady sneaker fiends of the world and show the boys that they’re not the only ones who like to keep their kicks fly. She enlisted M.I.S.S.’s very own Amanda Lopez to shoot all the women and their sneaks as the duo travels across the country to different cities.
In Issue 16 of Sneaker Freaker, Lori and Amanda were interviewed about the project. If you didn’t catch the interview in print, check out the Girls Got Kicks feature now available on SneakerFreaker.com. M.I.S.S. Editor at Large Krishtine de Leon (aka EyeASage aka Rocky Rivera) and M.I.S.S. co-founder and Editor in Chief (moi!) are featured among the ladies featured in Girls Got Kicks.
- Girls Got Kicks Melbourne
- Amanda Lopez Interview in Sneaker Freaker
- Girls Got Kicks San Francisco Release Party
- Girls Got Kicks San Francisco Book Release Party Recap
- Photo Of The Week – Morningside Park by Amanda Lopez