With spring’s arrival comes the season of the PEDICURE. After months of bundling up in boots, your feet might NOT be ready to pound the pavement just yet. Ladies, save yourself from the weekly trip to the nail salon with Freeman Barefoot Foot Scrubs. I’m a DIY fanatic, so not only am I saving money by doing my own pedicures, but soft skin is within arm’s reach, conveniently in my own shower. Infused with pumice, sugar cane extract, and tea tree oil, the scrubs exfoliate and revitalize dry, tired feet. What I like best about this product is that unlike a pumice STONE, the scrub doesn’t leave small tears in my skin and there’s no chance of it collecting bacteria. Revitalizing Lemon & Sage is PERFECT to use in the morning- its aromatic blend of citrus and herbs awakens your senses and soothes your soles. For optimum results, follow up (immediately after shower) with a thick body cream to lock in moisture. The foot scrub is gentle enough to use daily, so treat yourself to a spa day EVERY DAY. For more information on Freeman Barefoot Foot Scrubs, visit Freemanbeauty.com.
*I received samples from Creative Media Marketing
Image Layout: Indieprince
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: The Pedi Files – A D.I.Y. for the Softest Feet Ever
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Come Holler at This Scrub – M.I.S.S. Michelle’s D.I.Y. Nut and Honey Scrub
- Make a Whish…Whish Product Review
- Vivobarefoot by TerraPlana
- Pamper That Baby Bump With Bella Mama