Agent Provocateur has extended their 2010 collection with a couple of new ranges. To break it down there’s the Damsella, Gypsy, Minnie and Stephanee. Damsella is a black floral print range that features a bra with removable padding and scallop laces edges on both the bra cups and panties.
The Gypsy and Stephanee ranges have a similar feel with light/nude silk and lace. The main difference is that the Stephanee has a sexier appeal with it’s contrasting black lace. The Minnie is a polka-dotted set that features subtle pleating at the lower edge of the cups and gathered frill at the top.
To view details or shop visit the Agent Provocateur online store.
Image layout by RLNC
- Agent Provocateur Introduces New Winter Ranges
- New Swimwear from Agent Provocateur
- Ahoy Matey! Agent Provocateur Has Some New Pirate Booty!
- Agent Provocateur Teams Up With John Smedley
- AP’s Newest Siren Range: Anastassia