Listening to a soundtrack from a Quentin Tarantino movie is as vivid an experience as watching one of his movies. The director, who worked with producer (and Wu-Tang member) The RZA on the soundtracks for both Kill Bill, Vol. 1 and Kill Bill, Vol. 2, always manages to weave an eclectic mix of tracks together into one cohesive story. The songs are so expertly paired with the material in the script that you can virtually see each scene in your head as each song unfolds. Below are some oF my favorite tracks from both Kill Bill movies, Pulp Fiction, Grindhouse, Reservoir Dogs, and Jackie Brown. .
- Six Degrees of Sampling #1
- House of Jackie Brown Trunk Show at Valley
- Electric Couture: House of Jackie Brown SS09 Sneak Peak
- R.I.P Arthur Penn: 1922- 2010
- We Got The Beat: Little Jackie