- Model for wet n wild cosmetics
- wet n wild
- Incentive: Receive a two year wet n wild modeling agreement
For over 30 years, wet n wild has been at the forefront of color and trend in the beauty industry. This year marked a significant change to the beloved brand with a gorgeous, sleek makeover to ring in the new decade. For 2011, wet n wild and Talenthouse are teaming up to give aspiring models everywhere the opportunity to become a part of its campaign efforts! Wet n wild is looking for females preferably 18 to 28 to simply submit your best Head Shot for your chance at joining their fun, seductive, and wild world. You and a runner-up will be showcased across the nation as the glamorous, fabulous faces of wet n wild!
The winning models images will gain mass exposure and be used for the following:
– pre-packs, displays and in-store materials
– wet n wild in-store merchandising headers/graphic boxes etc…
– retailer circulars
– trade advertising
– wet n wild website
– wet n wild gift sets
You will have the opportunity to become the face of wet n wild and part of the brands global promotional advertising campaign and to participate in an online makeup video, as well as being featured at the wet n wild Beauty Editor Launch Event in NYC; where there will be over 70 of today’s leading beauty editors.
Please submit your best Head Shot only for this Creative Invite. Full body shots will not be considered.
More information available here.
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld the Face of ‘Jil’ by Jil Sanders
- Rumors Confirmed! Hello Kitty x M.A.C. Is A Go!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part II: Drug Store Beauty Bootie – Best Three Products Under $10
- HUDSON’s “The Blues Traveler” Campaign: Win a Mini Cooper or a trip to London for 5 nights!
- Create Your Own YSL Rouge Volupté Masterpiece