Nicole by OPI has unveiled 5 brilliant NEW hues for Spring 2010. “Spring is all about fresh starts, and these vibrant Nicole by OPI shades are a great way to uplift the spirit and add a touch of optimism to your everyday look,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Not only do these nail lacquers deliver a burst of energy, but they also provide a perfect compliment to the season’s hottest looks.” Nicole by OPI remains “3Free” (free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and DBP) and is available (for around $8) at select Target and Wal-Mart locations, as well as Ulta.Com.
- Hypnotically HIP: Nicole By OPI Hypnotic Color Collection Exclusive To Target
- Nails Did: Pretty Pastels from Nicole by OPI
- New 2012 Releases from Nicole by OPI
- Nails Did: Nicole by OPI ‘Something About Spring’ Collection
- This Valentine’s Day: Fall In Love With Nicole by OPI