Not content with ruling over the beautifully designed “digital clutch” market with a delicate fist, Vivienne Tam has decided to team up with Monster, purveyor of premium audio equipment (and HUGE Lady Gaga fans), to bless the world with these new “Butterfly” high performance in-ear headphones. The same butterfly motif that adorned Tam’s most recent digital clutch with HP (and select pieces in her 2010 Spring collection) has found its way over to these headphones, with the elegantly curved earbuds bathed in butterfly imagery and a light gold-brushed finish. The earphone cables feature Monster ControlTalk that lets music phone users skip tracks, change volume, and receive calls, and multiple ear tips are included so you can get your optimum fit.
They’re available now in Monster’s online store, and like every other Tam approved gadget to drop over the past year, the asking price for these babies is pretty steep ($200). With Tam unveiling a new gadget to go along with her collections the past few times New York Fashion Week has come around, I wonder what we have to look forward to in the Fall.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Blinged Out Monster Diamond Tears Edge Headphones
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Second Coming of Lady Gaga’s Heartbeats
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – a-JAYS Five Earphones
- Boosted Mobile Makes Headphones for the Ladies!!!
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Vivienne Tam and HP Set to Deliver A New “Digital Clutch” in 2010