Sheila Frank articulated with clothing what I have been doing all fashion week – which is harassing the glamorous people and snapping pictures of celebrities. I have been guilty of of being the “eager consumer”, a role that designer Sheila Frank investigates with her Fall 2010 Collection called “Death by Paparazzi”.
Sheila’s ready-to-wear collection represents the violence that can be associated with aggressive paparazzi attempts and “features the bold color combination of red and white together with patterns developed from dye splatters to resemble blood.”
Check the below video to see how Sheila decided to work with artist and photographer Meg Urbani for “Death by Paparazzi” – and what is in store for this designer/artist team!
- Sheila Frank Swimwear: Vintage Glam for the Beach
- Rye Rye X Ronys Photobooth for Frank151
- OBEY Gives You A Taste Of Its Fall 2009 Collection
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Carlos Miele S/S 2012
- Love My Custom Limited-Edition “Dream Team Forever” Collection