Although it may seem that this post is most appropriate given the upcoming “holiday,” lingerie could be worn for any occasion you deem fit. Got an anniversary coming up? Bust out the lingerie! Want to secretly feel sexy under your work clothes? Bust out the lingerie! Want to hit up that drag club? Bust out the lingerie! Got the apartment to yourself but you don’t want to walk around naked? Bust out the lingerie!
Every woman has her taste in lingerie. What most people think has to be satin and lace could be cotton and cashmere, which is why we’ve included a few pieces for the everyday girl who feels cute in just a simple cotton tank and boy shorts.
The following items come from a handful of lingerie and lounge wear brands that M.I.S.S. has covered in the past. Included are pieces from Agent Provocateur, Biatta, Felina, Honeydew, Jezebel, Kiki de Montparnasse, La Perla and Undrest. All of which, when combined, provide a broad price range of $12.99 to $200+.
- Agent Provocateur Teams Up With John Smedley
- Agent Provocateur Brings Sexy Back!
- Agent Provocateur Collection Teaser: The New World Order
- Ahoy Matey! Agent Provocateur Has Some New Pirate Booty!
- Agent Provocateur Bridal Collection: Here Comes The Bride . . .