M.I.S.S. Gold Star: Ron!

M.I.S.S. Gold Star: Ron!

Name: Ron Simms Jr.
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Hometown: Washington, DC
Location: Yonabaru Town, Okinawa JAPAN
Short Bio:

Ron Simms Jr. is M.I.S.S.’ resident gadget guru and the man behind M.I.S.S. Techsessories. He enjoys long walks on the beach, skateboarding, spending hours at the local arcade beating fools in Tekken, and all you can eat shrimp time at Red Lobster. Lobsteritas, cheddar bay biscuits and popcorn shrimp are his vices. Originally from Washington, D.C., he now lives in Okinawa, Japan where he teaches English to bad ass kids who would much rather flip him the bird, call him a hobo, or try to give him unwanted enemas (true story).

M.I.S.S. Gold Star: Ron!

M.I.S.S. Gold Star: Ron!

M.I.S.S. Department: Writer
Favorite M.I.S.S. Column/s: M.I.S.S. Techcessories (naturally), The World According to M.I.S.S. (so I can learn about whats going on outside my tiny little island)…

Blog: Black In Japan – http://perfectchaosrei.livejournal.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/blackinjapan

M.I.S.S. Gold Star: Ron!

M.I.S.S. Gold Star: Ron!

8 Responses to “M.I.S.S. Gold Star: Ron!”

Ron! Our resident MAN on M.I.S.S. We love having you here and your column is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for being a part of M.I.S.S.!!

2. Randi Hernandez Randi says:

Ron is the truth; I bought a Canon Powershot SD1200 just because he suggested it. Let’s see what he tells me to do next

3. Sistargirl Leilanie says:

M.I.S.S.-ter M.I.S.S.-ter! Your posts always help the analog girls of the world stay up to date with technology even if nothing in their bloodstreams can help them use ’em. Like me! hahah.

You’s my favorite M.I.S.S.-ter here. Cuz there isn’t anyone else to choose? jk. you’re dope man!

4. Valerie Valerie says:

Yay Ron! Your survey is awesome!

5. Queen of Bows Stella says:

Congrats! And definitely an awesome filling out of the survey. :)

6. Justine says:

Your column is one of my favourites, too!! Thanks Ron!

Some day it would be cool to hear how you got to working in Japan :)

7. Gee Gee says:

Ron gives this M.I.S.S a dose of technological balance time and again… yay Ron! awesome survey and we love having you as the male counterpart in the M.I.S.S crew :)