The good people over at M·A·C were kind enough to share their facecharts from the Fall 2010 shows during London Fashion Week. Today’s facecharts include Sass and Bide and Felder Felder, whose shows took place on Friday, February 19th.
Sass and Bide
“Tough, graphic, and tribal” was the look at Sass and Bide, according to M·A·C artist, Petros Petrohilos. M·A·C Strobe Cream was applied to cheekbones and temples to highlight. Face and Body Foundation was applied to the corners of the nose, under the eyes, and center of the forehead. Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder as well as Invisible Set Powder was blended together and applied to the center of the face. Petrohilos then applied M·A·C Gloss Texture to cheekbones for a dewy finish. Eyes were kept bare with only Gloss Texture applied to eyelids up to the brows. Cremestick Liner in Velvet and Media lipstick were blended evenly with a #223 brush. The artist then applied Meeow Lipglass over the color for added shine.
M·A·C artist, Georgina Graham described the look at Felder Felder as “summer makeup in a winter palette.” Said the artist, ” There’s a gothic sensibility (inspired by Dracula) yet still a real lightness and softness to the look.” M·A·C Prep+Prime Face Protect SPF 50 was applied to the face as a primer. Graham then applied Face and Body Foundation, while Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk was blended along the bridge of the nose and to the “cupid’s bow” of the lip. M·A·C Pro Colour Corrector Concealer in Ochre and Caramel was applied in a “squ-oval” shape, while Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk was buffed into the center of the eyelid as well as the inner corners of the eyes. Cunning or Desire lipsticks were then pressed into the lips to create a subtle “stain”.
- M.I.S.S. Beauty Tip Of The Week: M·A·C Makeup Looks At London Fashion Week S/S 2010: Antonio Berardi
- M·A·C Makeup Looks At Paris Fashion Week S/S 2010: Gareth Pugh and Tim Van Steenbergen
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Paris Fashion Week: Giles, Gareth Pugh, Balmain, and Manish Arora
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at London Fashion Week: Peter Pilotto, Nathan Jenden, and Jonathan Saunders
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at NYFW: Peter Som, Prabal Gurung, Doo.Ri, Alexander Wang, and Altuzarra