Formulated for dull, lifeless skin, M∙A∙C Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 is a gel based, cream foundation that offers a medium yet build-able coverage. With the ability to provide IMMEDIATE hydration to dry skin, it was a favorite backstage during the Spring/Summer 2010 fashion shows of Carolina Herrera, Baby Phat, and BCBG.
What makes this foundation so unique is the blend of 77 minerals that have been “bio-fermented into a yeast extract and our Multimineral Complex IV, a water-based solution of Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, and Zinc, that work together to help nurture skin.” Because of its high water content (30.5%) and Silicone Crosspolymer, the foundation helps to reduce the size of pores and creates a silky, moisturized veil of coverage.
Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation is now available at M∙A∙C stores and counters for $32.
Tip: For optimum results, apply M∙A∙C Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 with M∙A∙C’s 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush. It’s short, rounded brush with a flat head (natural and synthetic bristles makes it ideal for application of creams, emulsions, and powders.
M∙A∙C Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 shown in shades: NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC44, NC45, NC50, NC55, NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW43, NW45, NW47, NW50, NW55
- Lancome Paris Unveils Teint Miracle
- NARS Radiant Cream Foundation Review
- MISS Beauty Tip Of The Week: Foundation Faux Pas
- M·A·C Makeup Looks At Paris Fashion Week S/S 2010: Gareth Pugh and Tim Van Steenbergen
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip of the Week: Waterworks – When it Comes to Foundation, Let H2O do the Work