As a follow up to their successful first season together, M·A·C Cosmetics and Milk Studios have returned to bring you an exclusive online collection. The line features key essentials, which according to Gordon Espinet (M·A·C’s VP of Global Makeup Artistry), “No makeup artist can live without” during Fashion Week. The overall look of the M·A·C & Milk Collection consists of tried and true smokey eyes, beige lips, and an emphasis on radiant, glowing skin. This exclusive collection is available from now until February 22nd, on www.maccosmetics.com.
- M.A.C. x DSquared² Collection
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at London Fashion Week: Todd Lynn, Meadham Kirchhoff, and Vivienne Westwood Red Label
- M·A·C Makeup Looks at Milan Fashion Week: DSquared2, Blumarine, and Alberta Ferretti
- Create The Ultimate Self-Portrait With M·A·C Art Supplies Collection
- Beauty Tip of the Week: Tackling the “Urban Eskimo” Look