Lucky Brand, a name many know for it’s premium denim and all-American style, has recently tapped into the swimsuit sector of the fashion industry. Lucky Brand Swim debuted a very wide range of looks at this February’s ASR Tradeshow, with what seems like inspiration from the psychedelic 60’s and 70’s, as far as themes go.
Tie-day is the main feature in looks from Trippin’, Coachella, and Flutter Love. In contrast to those looks is the Love Festival range, which uses color-blocking of simple round and flower petal shapes for a clean graphic look. For the most part, the 2010 collection of swimwear is heavy in intricate graphic and a touch of cut-outs here and there.
The whole spectrum of colors seem to be covered in this collection and there’s also a variety of swimwear styles (halter top, triangle bikini, bandeau) as well as different bikini bottoms and cover-ups to match.
To see the full collection check out the gallery below.
- BECCA Swimwear at ASR Tradeshow
- Ears to the Street: Summer 2011 Swimwear Goes Bright and Back in Time
- Sheila Frank Swimwear: Vintage Glam for the Beach
- Agent Provocateur Brings Sexy Back!
- Summer Lovin’: Insight’s ‘Cosmic Lights’ Collection