From creating fierce 4 inch luxury stilettos to an H&M collaboration in Fall 2009, designer Jimmy Choo adds sneakers to his portfolio. With the kicks pricing at about $500 a pair, most of us will have to save up for them the same way we would for his glam pumps.
The Jimmy Choo pre-Fall 2010 collection will showcase 8 luxury trainers alongside the heels the line is known for. The sneakers come in both low and high tops made with suede and snakeskin. With the styles available at retail starting in May, it’s possible fashionistas can run around next season’s fashion week in Choos without worries of snagging a heel in a subway grate.
- Practical Luxury: Jimmy Choo x Hunter Wellington Boots
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ruby Slipper Event – More Shoes!
- More Valentine Sneaker Releases!
- She’s Got Sole: adidas Consortium Women’s Pack
- She’s Got Sole: Comme des Garçons PLAY for Converse Pro Leather