London based eye wear label Cutler and Gross are coming up ahead of the rest with their latest spring summer collection. The new pieces are a classic, glamorous take on everyday eye wear – understated but still eye catching.
The spring summer collection has been based off Sophia Loren and Marcello Mastroianni in ‘Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow’, with the new pieces reflecting what is seen as fashion today but with a touch of timelessness.
If you are looking for unique eye wear without the branding smothered all over it I’d definitely recommend checking out the Cutler and Gross collections.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: PETA In Full Effect
- Stylin With Roxy Spring & Summer 2010
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: UNIF at MAGIC/SLATE
- Married to the MOB’s “Lost Summer”
- The Glamorous Life: Kardashian Sisters to Design for Bebe