The punk-lovin’ British designer Vivienne Westwood teamed up with Lee to create a line of denim as part of her Anglomania collection. The Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Lee collection was reported by WWD to be shipped out to buyers and showrooms this month. The collection is expected to be distributed for more than one season, with prices ranging between $128 to $320, likely in Vivienne Westwood boutiques and select stores.
The iconic Lee brand will be blessed with a Westwood twist. Styles for women will include super skinny jeans and micro-shorts and jeans featuring bondage for men. Rather than your regular Lee blue jeans, expect metallic gold treatment, copper tones, trompe l’oeil lace print, and over-dyes in colors such as electric blue, red, emerald green, camel and white. All design will take inspiration from Westwood’s own archives
A collaboration such is this is just what the denim game needs. The styles available now get old quick so who better to add some diversification than Vivienne Westwood?
- Vivienne Westwood x Melissa Shoes
- M.I.S.S. PROJECT: Melissa Shoes
- Epaulet Announces Exclusive Melissa & Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Spring ’10 Launch
- La Chanelphile: Les Trompe-L’oeil de Chanel – Temporary Skin Art/Tattoos
- Online – 35% Off DJPremium Code Ends At Midnight Tonight!