Republished from La Chanelphile
The rumors are apparently true. The Dossier Journal reported today that they saw some lights, camera, action! at Moto in Brooklyn last night. Chanel has a tradition of pairing directors with their muses for ad campaigns; Nicole Kidman and Baz Luhrmann (Moulin Rouge) worked together for Chanel No. 5, as did Jean-Pierre Jeunet (Amélie) with Audrey Tautou for the latest Chanel No. 5 ads. I wonder if Martin Scorsese will be teamed up with some muses of the past… will it be Jodi Foster (Taxi Driver) or Sharon Stone (Casino)? Only time will tell, but I cannot wait to see this ad!
- Audrey Tautou: The New Face of Chanel No. 5
- Chanel No.5 Commercial Sneak Peek
- Coco Avant Chanel – Coco Chanel Film Update
- Cuckoo for Coco: Coco Avant Chanel Premier in Paris
- Cuckoo for Coco: Chanel N°5 with Audrey Tautou Trailer