For all your Twi-hards out there, get prepared to see Kristen Stewart in a whole new light! And by new light, I mean with a mullet! The Twilight leading lady is set to star in the feature film The Runaways, which chronicles the rise to fame of two 1970s rock legends–Joan Jett (Stewart) and Cherie Curie (Dakota Fanning). From their teenage years causing a ruckus in Southern California, the film captures the wild rock and roll, male dominated lifestyle of the mid-late 70s, as well as the tumultuous between the two young women as they are catapulted to stardom by their Svengali-like manager Kim Fowley (Michael Shannon). The above teaser poster was just released, and we are LOVING the sexy 1970s faded feel of the print, and the explosive reference to the real-life Runaway’s song Cherry Bomb! Chicks rockin’ out? Um, this gets total M.I.S.S.-approval!
The Runaways will release March 19th in theaters. Become a fan on Facebook, and view the trailer below!
- M.I.S.S. GIVEAWAY: “The Runaways” Prize Pack!
- M.I.S.S. Giveaway: Make Up For Ever by Sephora “The Runaways” Cosmetics
- Phlo Finister “Poster Girl” EP & Hotel Miami Video
- For Your Viewing Pleasure: Broken Embraces Trailer
- New Teaser Collection From MINX