Chanel comes out with it’s fair share of novelty items from bicycles to basket balls so I’m not sure I was surprised to learn that the tattoos that the models were sporting on the runway at the Chanel Spring 2010 Ready to Wear show will be available for sale this spring.
Les Trompe L’œil de Chanel, a set of 55 individual tattoos, will retail for £49 (or roughly $78 US). I can’t say I’m a fan of temporary tattoos but I must have this! I probably wouldn’t even use them it’s just something that I need to possess. I’m sure there will be mass hysteria so get prepared to wait in line.
Info Via Elle.uk
Image via Chanel
Republished via La Chanelphile
- La Chanelphile: Les Trompe-L’oeil de Chanel – Temporary Skin Art/Tattoos
- LA: Les Trompe-L’oeil de Chanel – Kate Lee Shares Her Tattoo Application Expertise in LA
- Chanel to Sell Double-C Face Stickers
- “Lovely Chanel Gifts” Just in Time For Valentine’s Day
- La Chanelphile: Chanel Nail Colour Spring 2010