For those of you who love the finer things in life, but can’t quite afford them… you’re in luck!
Upper Echelon Shoes, the blossoming kicks company we produced a calendar with back in May, is already a hit with celebs such as Drew Barrymore, Fergie and Gwen Stefani, who favor the brand’s combination of classic kick with a high-end aesthetic. Combining the average sneaker with18-karat chains designed by Gabriel Urist ( we brought you an exclusive look at the designs when we visited the UES showroom not too long ago) was what apparently caught Steve Madden’s eyes. The footwear tycoon will be teaming up with designers Seth Campbell and Nicholas Cohen to expand the Upper Echelon Shoe line and give it a greater range of availability–and hopefully knock a few dollars off that price tag!
- M.I.S.S. MAY 2009: The Upper Echelon
- Upper Echelon Shoes – NYC Showroom Visit
- Steven By Steve Madden Spring 2010 Preview
- Peacocking: Claw Money x Gabriel Urist
- The Olsen Twins Add Footwear To Their Elizabeth & James Collection