Although conventions usually consist of boring lectures and forced smiles, Sneaker Con is the type of meeting that is more pleasure than business.
The biggest swap-meet of sneaker goods, Sneaker Con, will be on January 9th, 2010 in NYC. After a successful 2009 showing, Sneaker Con is hosting another convention for the NYC and Tri-State area sneaker freakers, where they can trade with each other and show off the hottest new styles in their collections. Get your sneak on! I am definitely going to wear my vintage L.A. Gears there and make everyone jealous.
January 9th, 2010
268 Mulberry St
New York, NY 10012
For details, visit www.sneakercon.com or check the information on the brochure below:
- NYC 5/22 Sneaker Con W/Special Kaws Display
- Mama In The News: Sneaker Freaker and The Label Lab
- NYC: Sneaker Con! Don’t Miss It This Sunday!
- Sneaker Con Miami – July 30th
- Blogger Project: Supra Women’s