Looks like another major beauty brand has teamed up with Disney to create a line for THEE most anticipated film of the year: Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland. Paul & Joe Beaute (the Parisian born, Japanese made cosmetics giant) jumped on the growing list of Alice’s licensing deals, with an assortment of dreamy blotting papers (cases included) and lipsticks. The imagery is STUNNING (no surprise for Paul & Joe), with warm pops of color, featuring a deliciously drawn Alice and company. The collection is set to launch on ASOS at the end of February and then at Harrods on March 6th.
Source: British Beauty Blogger
- Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland” Trailer
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Wam Bam Viva Glam! Great Gifts from M•A•C under $25
- Magnum & alice + olivia’s Stacey Bendet Debut Minis
- Actress Elizabeth Taylor Passes Away At Age 79
- Fall Down The Rabbit Hole With Urban Decay And OPI