Four weeks into the new year and Not Bad For a Girl is wasting no time!
The ladies behind the London-based brand have rolled up their sleeves, and are encouraging us all to do the same, by dropping a limited edition Rose Script tee as their first release for 2010—but there’s something different about this one! The release features a ‘roll up’ sleeve revealing a hidden NBFG monogram print to further encourage us to get our “Rosie the Riviter 2.0” 0n!
The Rose Script tees have been produced in limited numbers and are available in two colors: A ‘Standard Issue’ edition in black with white print and a special ‘Limited Love’ edition in red with yellow print.
Both are available online only at NotBadForaGirl.com.
…did we mention they’re limited?!
- “Reebok Flash” Pop-Up Shop & Exclusive Styles
- Solemate Chicago’s Sir & Madame Limited Edition Knits
- Kweenz Destroy Official Release!
- Chanel Limited Edition Nail Colors
- Not Bad For A Girl Is “Doin It” Well