Roses are red, violets are blue, Office Tramp is back, and M.I.S.S. is here to school you!
Jewelry designer Gina Valdez of Office Tramp returns with a new collection for the new decade, entitled “Roses Aren’t Red”, which will be rolling out to stockists shortly. The company teamed up with M.I.S.S. to produce a bold editorial showcasing the new line. M.I.S.S TV was behind the scenes of the shoot, which was styled and by over very own co-founders Liz “Gotta Get the Goods” Baca and Gabriella Davi-Khorasanee. Check out the video from the shoot below, and make sure to keep your eyes peeled for when the collection and future Office Tramp collaborations hit stores!
- M.I.S.S. TV: Our Editors Weigh in on Hellz x Vans!
- M.I.S.S. Editorial:Office Tramp 2010 “Roses Aren’t Red” Capsule Collection
- M.I.S.S. TV: Liz “Busy Lady” Baca’s Top 5 iPhone Apps
- M.I.S.S. Crew Founders on two.one.five Magazine.com
- M.I.S.S. Editorial: Office Tramp “Roses Aren’t Red”