Hello Kitty may have celebrated her 35th birthday last year, but in 2010 it’s Stussy’s time to shine. The venerable California streetwear brand turns a whopping 30 years old next month, and you know what that means: more anniversary themed products than you can shake several sticks at. One of the first to drop will be this GRIII digital camera in collaboration with Japanese camera maker, Rioch. The original GRIII dropped last August, and not much has changed since then on the inside. The camera still features a 10MP 1/1.7-inch CCD sensor, a 28 mm/F1.9 “GR” lens, 4x digital zoom, ISO sensitivity between 64 and 1,600, a 3-inch LCD display and SD/SDHC/ USB ports. However, all of the original fonts have been replaced by the iconic Stussy handwriting font and blue accents now adorn various buttons and the lens. Only 500 of these babies are being produced, and it’ll retail for $1,100 when it goes on sale in February.
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Nikon Coolpix S1000pj
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Nikon Coolpix A Marries Digital SLR with Point and Shoot
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Apple’s New iPhone 5s and 5c
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The Super Small, Super Light Sony NEX-C3