With the winter holidays long behind us now, it’s about time to hit the pavement or the gym and get in shape for the coming summer season. For those who listen to music while getting their exercise on, sportswear giant adidas has teamed up with audio brand Sennheiser for a collection of headphones designed specifically with you in mind. Each of the four headphone models in the collection has been designed not only to deliver the best audio quality, but also to hold up to the rigors of the most extreme workouts. Their fiber reinforced cables remain flexible in temperatures as low as minus ten degrees (in case you happen to be training in the Siberian wilderness), and a new protection system repels sweat and keeps the internal gadgets unaffected by rainwater. The cables can also be shortened or extended depending on where your MP3 planet is located, and once you’re finished you can throw them in the included carrying pouch and go about your business.
There will be available at various adidas and Sennheiser dealers this month at prices ranging from $80 to $120.
- Columbian Students Turn Trash Into Treasure
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – The SYSTM Collection from Incase
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Sustain the Environment With ThinkSound
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Incase’s New Crystal Slider and Topo Flex Snap Cases
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories: Vivienne Tam’s Monsterously Beautiful “Butterfly” Headphones