Artist: Liz Lorini AKA Miss Kika
Location: San Francisco, CA
Best Known For: vector Illustration and painting
Main Site: http://misskika.com
Bio: South Florida- and now San Francisco based freelance illustrator Liz Lorini has been drawing fashion girls since she was a little girl, using a paper doll as a stencil and drawing hair styles and clothing on the outline with paints and glitter. From the dreams of childhood our careers are made!
See this artist’s interpretation of the iconic paper doll at M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA.
”Paper Dolls” features new works on display at FIFTY24LA Gallery from January 14, 2010 through March 3, 2010.
Opening/Downtown LA Art Walk: Thursday, January 14, 2010
Second Opening/Downtown LA Art Walk: Thursday, February 11, 2010
125 East 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Tuesday – Saturday 12 to 6
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Melly Elliott
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: J. David McKenney
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Indie184
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Fawn Gehweiler
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Katie Rodgers