Fashion Designer Claudia Gold got her start as Claw Money- her legendary graffiti alter ego. For the past two decades you could find her iconic Claw tag all over the New York City landscape. These days she is parlaying her street cred into a luxury brand with a bad-girl edge. Claudia’s line, Claw Money, features clothing, accessories and sunglasses, worn by some of the most stylish celebs- think MIA, Santigold and Rihanna. Her line can be found at exclusive retailers like Colette, Patricia Field, and Fred Segal Santa Monica.
See this artist’s interpretation of the iconic paper doll at M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA.
“Paper Dolls” features new works on display at FIFTY24LA Gallery from January 14, 2010 through March 3, 2010.
Second Opening/Downtown LA Art Walk: Thursday, February 11, 2010
125 East 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Tuesday – Saturday 12 to 6
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Fawn Gehweiler
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: J. David McKenney
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Indie184
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Katie Rodgers
- M.I.S.S. Paper Dolls @ FIFTY24LA: Ilisha Helfman