While the stereotypes of Mean Girls may ring true in some cattier circles, the ladies of streetwear-oriented media are all smiles and hugs! Consider the release of fellow blogger-extraordinaires The Lipstick Diaries ‘s mixtape “Stuckonrepeat”! Mixed by DJ Spintelect, the second mixtape from the ladies is a dance-till-your-ass-can’t-dance-no-more affair covering the latest in every genre of music. With appearances from the likes of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, La Roux, and even Ms. Spears herself (the Diplo “Circus” remix! yay!), we are not mad at this joint! Download the uptempo mixtape direct off their site, and get yourself into motion!
- M.I.S.S. In the Mix: Gucci Mane x Diplo Mixtape Drops!
- Major Lazer and La Roux Present Lazerproof Mixtape
- DJ Amy Phamous says: Start A Riot, Girrrlz
- M.I.S.S. in the Mix: Trackademicks The [Re]Mixtape Vol. 3
- M.I.S.S. In The Mix: Mad Decent Volume 1