L.e.i Jeans has teamed up with Teen Vogue to conduct a nationwide search to find the next L.e.i model citizen. The contest is incredibly cool and inspiring, judged by leaders, role models and activists including Amy Astley (Teen Vogue Editor in Chief), Rachel Roy (Fashion Designer), Chanel Iman (Fashion Model), Ali Michael (Fashion Model) and more. Among the many amazing prizes, the winner will receive a $100,000 college scholarship, a feature in L.e.i.’s Fall 2010 national advertising campaign, a Teen Vogue internship and more!
- O’Neill and Teen Vogue bring you the 4th annual O’Neill Generation Next fashion design program for 2011!
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld the Face of ‘Jil’ by Jil Sanders
- Online till 4/29: Anna Wintour Auctions Week at Vogue to Benefit Human Rights
- HUDSON’s “The Blues Traveler” Campaign: Win a Mini Cooper or a trip to London for 5 nights!
- CONTEST: Affinitas Back-to-School Scholarship Giveaway