I won’t say to store your motorcycle jacket but do make room for the seasons must have…the trench coat!! Dating back to WWI, the trench coat stems from military influence and was created as an alternative to the heavier coats worn by the British and French Army in WWI. Two famous design houses, Burberry and Aquascutum, are both acknowledged as creators of the trench coat and both still hold true to these roots today. Spawning a trend from function to fashion, the trench coat has been a staple in the wardrobe of military officials, business tycoons and fashion mavens alike. It’s certainly come along away from it’s ten-buttoned, double-breasted full length days and this Spring the trench coat makes it to our list of can-not-live-withouts!! If khaki isn’t your color never fear, Dior does it dark, sexy and to die for.
- Ears to the Street: Military Dress
- Stella McCartney for Target Australia
- Mackage Raincoats Are ‘Detailed to Perfection’
- Eyes To The Sky: Cape Fear? You Better Get Over It.
- Pyrenex Premium Collection by Alexis Mabille