Known for their vibrantly colored, easy pieces and provocative imagery, American Apparel has finally introduced its nail lacquer line. 18 shades ranging from a classic red (Poppy), to a stark modern navy (Passport Blue), to an iced out, mint green (Office), the color collection is sure to be as addictive as the clothing. According to American Apparel Creative Director Marsha Brady, “We think this nail polish captures what American Apparel is all about. A Made-in-the-USA, high quality product in a beautiful range of colors.” Focusing on durability as well as aesthetic appeal, the eco-friendly polish is toluene AND formaldehyde free. And at $6 a pop, AA junkies can now precisely match their talons to their tank tops without breaking the bank.
- Nails Did: Scotch Naturals
- M.I.S.S. Nails Did: Nicole by OPI
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks and Tip of the Week: Recession Claws I – I Got Zoya for Ya
- Sula Paint & Peel Nail Polish
- Nails Did: Material Girl Introduces Nail Polish Line!