The five things I will LOVE YOU FOREVER for if you give to me as a present for Christmas (or Birthday! It’s coming up, December 11!)
1. MARC BY MARC JACOBS ‘Classic Q – Huge Hillier’ Hobo: I’ve been seeing this bag EVERYWHERE! And I’ve definitely fallen in love! The soft, black leather and shiny, gold accents.. can you say Gourgeous! That and its a huge bag that I can stuff all my necessities in, a bag for school and play! Loves it
2. Canon PowerShot SD770 IS Camera: I love love love taking pictures of everything and everyone, but recent occurences (which include Paris’s annual techno parade, crowds of drunken people, and climbing up a national monument) all led to the loss of my 3rd camera. FML. I think i’ve given up hope in trying to own another camera, but this baby makes me wanna try again! 10 megapixels, color accent (one of my fav features!), and countless memories to capture, I think YES!
3. Super Shrimp Quesadilla: Studying abroad in Paris has made me miss and aprreciate many things from my life in Cali, this includes Mexican Food. By the 2nd week of the program my friends and I were already complaining about our Mexican food cravings. I can’t wait to get back to frisco and head to one of favorite Taqueria spots, La Corneta near Glen park Station, and order myself a Super Shrimp Quesadilla oozing with sour cream, guacamole, and tasty shrimp! YUM!
4. B-side 145.60 Handcuff Bangle: So bad ass. I love the idea and concept. It goes hard but is sleek and sophisticated at the same time. love it!
5. Bikram yoga classes: I’ve already made up my mind in taking Bikram yoga classes when I come back to the states (if I have the funds of course). I’ve only done it twice, but I have loved the refreshed and relaxed feeling I’ve gotten after each class. Stretching and doing yoga poses in a 100 degree heated room definitely makes you break a sweat, but a good one I promise! And it’s amazing how much more flexible you are in that kind of heat! A refreshed, relaxed, and spiritual oneness is definitely needed for this upcoming new year.
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Pink Yoga Mats
- Your Second Sexiest Feature…
- NYC/LA/MAIMI 6/22 Standard hotels largest ever yoga class
- If The Shoe Doesn’t Fit, Don’t Wear It. Trend Alert: Shrimp ‘n Biscuits
- Photo Of The Week: Photographer by Candita Semone