I have a holiday time birthday too, and have always disliked that I get a lot of combo gifts. But I won’t complain too much, since I’m grateful to be getting any presents at all. Here are five things that I want/need in my life right now and would like to receive for the Holidays.
1. Canon G10 Camera – I’ve played with one of these a little, and I was instantly taken. I just want to use it. A lot.
2. RAM – 4 Gigs on 2 cards, please. My laptop is 2 years old, and wants out of diapers.
3. Driving Lessons – I need to get over my fear of driving and just do it. I’m too old for this shit. Get it together, girl.
4. Marc Jacobs Duck Boots – I’ve wanted a pair of duck boots for a really long time. Although these boots would probably be ideal for someone who wears skirts or dresses, I really feel like I need to tuck in mah trousers and conquer some wet and/or wintry streets in these tall boys.
5. Grey Jeans – Grey jeans. Grey jeans. I love grey jeans. Love love. My perfect fitting but well worn $20 grey jeans from H&M just sprung a leak in the undercarriage, so they have sadly been retired. I don’t know where the next perfect pair of grey jeans will be, but when I find them, I’m buying 2 pairs. 4 if they’re just $20.
- Ears To The Street: Duck Boots
- Vans S/S 2010: The Sophie
- Wear It Now: Timberland Work Boots for Fall
- A Good Case of the (Cheap) Mondays
- Celebrity Style: 5 Items To Take Your Wardrobe From Summer To Fall