A wishlist eh? After I had my daughter a little over three years ago the holidays pretty much belong to her, I wouldn’t have it any other way. The girl is excited to get a rock. Seriously, last year my sister gave her a piece of coal in a giant box (filled with smaller boxes) the tissue paper was flying and by the time she got to the coal she exclaimed “WOW! thank you Titi Doll for the new rock!” Priceless. This year she wants a yellow yo-yo, let’s see what mami can do! I know what my loved ones can do, take a look at this list, follow the links, and hook me up with some treats, because Mama’s been a good girl, mostly.
1. Sam Edelman booties– Cynthia (my mother) refuses to believe that I would be able to walk in these 5.5 inch booties. Little does she know, I am a professional. Need these on my feet.
2. Jeffrey Campbell Meow shoes in Soup. I mostly wear black, but these quirky flats are totally welcome to come hang out in my closet among the studded boots and stacked wedges. My friend’s store only stocked eight pairs and my size is now no longer available. I hope Cynthia purchased them because I sent them to her inbox, about a dozen times.
3. Shu Uemura makeup brushes- a fresh set is always on the list, that and M.A.C’s pigment pots of glitter.
4. J.L Schnabel’s Bloodmilk Jewelry– I adore this Philly based woman/artist/writer/gallery curator. She makes one-of-a-kind jewelry from found pieces. Especially love the pieces she makes from animal bones and jaws; it’s creepily gorgeous, love it. Also, any of her prints would be a great addition to my collection.
5. Renee Andriole’s Sickle Ring– So tough. Right across my middle finger. Nuff said.
Enjoy! Happy Holidays to you and yours! xoxo
- What I Want for the Holidays: Gabriella
- And The Winner Is…Philly Love Contest Winners
- Ladies Love Hip Hop – This Friday in Philly Town
- What I Want for the Holidays 2011: Gabriella
- M.A.C Mischief Makers